If you have switched wearables or apps and would like to connect to PUML with your new one, please follow these instructions.
Please note: All your steps tracked by the new wearable from the start date of the challenge will be added. All steps from the old wearable will be removed. You cannot have steps from both wearables counted in one challenge. We recommend connecting the wearable that will have collected the most data for the challenge.
You will need to follow these instructions for every challenge you are competing in:
1. Go to your challenge page and hit the Exit Challenge icon. If you have entered any steps manually (corporate challenges only), take note of how many steps you’ve manually entered, as they will be cleared and you will need to re-enter later.
2. Re-enter your challenge and make sure to select the device you’d like to use when prompted.
3. Once you’ve re-entered your challenge with your new device allow up to 24 hours for your steps to sync. All your steps tracked by the new wearable from the start date of the challenge will be added. All steps from the old wearable will be removed.
4. You will need to re-enter any steps you’ve manually entered previously (when you exited the challenge they will have been cleared). Click the manual entry icon to enter steps manually.
5. If you are on a team for the challenge, you will need to exit and re-enter your team, connecting to your new device.